Rain Water Harvesting
Having focus on Water conservation, we design, supply implement Rain Water Harvesting(RWH) system and component for
- Roof top RWH
- Surface RWH
- RWH filters
- Rain Water catchment and collection system
- Harvested Rain Water utilization systems
How much is the potential of Rain water conservation:
As per Pune’s rainfall intensity i.e.@650-700 mm per season, every 1000 sq. ft terrace will yield around 60000 litres of rain water per season. i.e. @ 6 tankers. Which any way going waste without rain water harvesting. Thus, please measure your top terrace and compute the rain water quantity.
Project Cost: RWH project cost depends upon following factors
- Terrace area.
- Arrangement of existing rain water drop pipes & length of common interconnection header.
- Qty of Rain water filters.
- Length of pipe line from filtration to recharge bore well or Water tank.
Since every building layout is unique and thus exact price & option of RWH will depend upon actual site visit & survey.
We being RWH system manufacturer and RWH supplier also offer our services for Site survey prior to implement Rain Water Harvesting.